Price??

  • Becky Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      Deborah,

      This is really a shot in the dark. I've been trying to find out how Caroline Bowers Price Reynolds fits into the picture. Caroline first appeared in McNairy Cty., TN (next to Hardeman Cty.) in 1860 living in the household of John Huggins and his wife Lucrectia. My gggrandfather Adam Bowers was in Jackson Cty., AL from 1840 to 1850. Caroline was born abt. 1822. Caroline purchased land in McNairy Cty. and Adam Bowers was a witness.
      Her three Price children were all born in AL in either Jackson Cty. or possibly Lauderdale Cty., AL.

      Becky