RE: [jacksongenealogy] Copies of actual wills?

  • James Gillespie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2010
      Lisa,

      I found that index was at the Filson Historical Library and they charge a
      fee for searching. I looked at the LDS Family History Library and did not
      find that index..

      What do you know about Sanuel C Davidson? When did he die? If you know that
      you can look at the actual wills on microfilm from the Library in Salt Lake
      City after you order it at a Family HistoryCenter. That assuming that it got
      microfilmed and is available.

      Jim G