Re: [jacksongenealogy] Dodson Cemetery

  • genealogysdr@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
      OK maybe I am misunderstanding. Are the thumbnails suppose to enlarge when
      clicked on? If so then they are what I am having a problem with. When I
      click on one I get.
      "Oops! This link appears broken.
      DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. "

      Thanks for your help. The maps open larger fine by the way. Just the
      pictures do not.

      Sharon Dover Romanek

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
        Oh, you're right. Sorry, I read your email too quickly and thought you meant the site itself wouldn't load. I'd only clicked on one of the maps...

        Yes, the thumbnail images each have a link to a (presumably) full-size picture, and all of those links appear to be broken (except for the maps). The site owner may have moved them to a different folder and forgotten to re-wire the links.

        I sent him an email explaining the problem, which may or may not help...-)

        My apologies for adding to the confusion.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
          Thanks and that is OK. I just thought maybe I misunderstood and the thumbs were not to enlarge when clicked.