Re: [jacksongenealogy] Dodson Cemetery

  • Mark Klan
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
      FYI. The link to the Dodson Cemetery site works fine for me this evening...

      http://www.darkfiber.com/tomb/cemeteries/dodsonAL/index.html

      Mark

    • genealogysdr@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
        OK maybe I am misunderstanding. Are the thumbnails suppose to enlarge when
        clicked on? If so then they are what I am having a problem with. When I
        click on one I get.
        "Oops! This link appears broken.
        DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. "

        Thanks for your help. The maps open larger fine by the way. Just the
        pictures do not.

        Sharon Dover Romanek

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
          Oh, you're right. Sorry, I read your email too quickly and thought you meant the site itself wouldn't load. I'd only clicked on one of the maps...

          Yes, the thumbnail images each have a link to a (presumably) full-size picture, and all of those links appear to be broken (except for the maps). The site owner may have moved them to a different folder and forgotten to re-wire the links.

          I sent him an email explaining the problem, which may or may not help...-)

          My apologies for adding to the confusion.

          Mark

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
            Thanks and that is OK. I just thought maybe I misunderstood and the thumbs were not to enlarge when clicked.