Re: [jacksongenealogy] Isbell/ Carothers families!

  • Roger Burbank
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27, 2010
      Amy, never herd back from you?  Roger

      --- On Wed, 11/17/10, Amy Christensen <amyeveonne@...> wrote:

      From: Amy Christensen <amyeveonne@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Isbell/ Carothers families!
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2010, 11:18 AM

      I'll have to get back to you on the Isbell family this weekend, but I'll look
      into it. Hopefully we'll connect somewhere!

      Amy

      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
              It's about learning to dance in the rain."

      ________________________________
      From: amyeveonne@... <amyeveonne@...>
      To: "jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com" <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 6:56 AM

      Roger:
      I have a photo of a Zach Isbell with his wife Matt Stevens (my ancestor) and a
      daughter (Claudia I think?). I would love to get more info on this line. Do you
      have anything on this line?

      Thanks,
      Amy
      Houston, TX

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 14, 2010, at 11:48 PM, "Roger" <burby9@...> wrote:

      Hi, I'm looking for somone in Jackson Co. area to make a trip to Court house.
      Also looking to share info on Isbell family and Carothers? Roger