Re: Will McCoy murder, April, 1901

  • Greg Keeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2010
      Cindy,
      Thanks so much for for your time and efforts helping me with this. I appreciate
      it so much. I apologize for the long delay in getting back to you. I teach, and
      the present school year started the same week I was looking into this; I ended
      up forgetting to check back until this past week! I have forwarded the article
      source and transcription you sent me to my McCoy cousin who told me about this,
      but I have not yet heard back from him.
      Thanks again!
      Best regards,
      Greg Keeling