RE: [jacksongenealogy] Price / Anderson

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2002
      On page 250 of THE STEVENSON STORY it mentions a Robert PRICE that was
      elected to Justice Of The Peace in 1828 but that is all it says on him
      there.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2002
        How can I purchase the HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY and THE STEVENSON STORY ?

        I am still searching for anything on the Graves family in Stevenson from
        1837-1880.

        Thanks,
        Rayedene Graves
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2002
          Those interested can order the reprint of J. R. Kennamer's THE HISTORY
          OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA by mailing a check in the amount of $23.00
          (payable to JCHA BOOK ACCOUNT) to History Book, Jackson County
          Historical Association, P. O. Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35768-1494. The
          $23.00 covers both the book and shipping cost.
          You can order Eliza Mae Woodall's THE STEVENSON STORY by mailing your
          check in the amount of $35.00 to the Stevenson Depot Museum, Main
          Street, Stevenson, AL 35772. Make your check payable to the Stevenson
          Depot Museum for Mrs. Woodall's book.
          You can join the Jackson County Historical Association by mailing your
          check for annual dues payable to JCHA in amount of $10.00 to JCHA, P.
          O. Box 1494, Scottsboro, AL 35768-1494. The membership year runs
          from January 1 through December 30 of each year. Members receive the
          Association's quarterly publications in January, April, July, and
          October. Members are also allowed to place free queries in THE
          JACKSON COUNTY CHRONICLES each quarter. New members may submit their
          query along with their initial membership dues. If you join after
          January, you will receive the year's issues published prior to your
          month of membership. The JACKSON COUNTY CHRONICLES are presently
          being mailed to about 400 members in almost every state of the union.
          Ann B. Chambless
          abc123@...