[jacksongenealogy] Births, marriages, deaths

  • Judy wILSON
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi,  Your Isaac Buchannon Carter and his daughter, Louisiana, are listed on www.findagrave.com.  They are buried at Rocky Springs Cemetery in Jackson County, Alabama.  I listed them on there last year - just happened to go back and look when I got this email and there they were.  Many of my relatives lived in that area and I have listed many entire cemeteries in Jackson County, Ala. and Marion County, Tenn. on findagrave, trying to find them all.  Hope this information helps you.  Judy

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
        Judy: I appreciate your reply as well as the effort that you have gone through to list and record. I have visited and photographed I B grave. I believe that I B's first wife died in AL or TN and that he remarried either in TN or AL. But I have simply been unable to find out much about him. I simply know he was in Hunt's Store in 1900 and is buried at RS.

        Thanks again.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
          Does anyone know where Minks Mountain Is? Not sure if it is in Jackson,
          Marshall or Madison County.

          Thanks

        • Misty Fulfer
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010