Marshall Co

  • Pam Cain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'm sorry this is off-topic (okay to delete if it is), but some time ago you
      all gave me good resources for searching in Jackson Co.

      I would like to find what resources are available for Marshall Co., and
      thought I would check here first. I don't belong to a Marshall Co research
      list. I'm looking for resources early to mid-1800s. I don't know if there
      was a fire at the courthouse or not.

      Thanks,

      Pam Cain

      Hamilton and Green/e families

    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2010
        Pam

        Google: usgenweb archives project - marshall county alabama

        Clay

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
          Hi,

          Is there anyone on the list who can put me in touch with someone who can do
          look-ups/get copies, etc., from Marshall County?

          I have some references from a will book, and it is my understanding there
          was no courthouse fire, etc., in Mashall.

          I hope this isn't too far off-topic for the Jackson board.

          Thanks,

          Pam Cain

          My Jackson County names: Hamilton, Green/e, Russel/l

        • Clay Gullatt
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
            Pam

            Marshall County's records go back to 1836 when it was created. Google usgenweb archives project marshall county alabama.

            Clay