Shared file area

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:23 AM
      As a member of the Jackson county genealogy list you have the priviledge of
      uploading files to share with other list members. We have five megabytes of
      storage space set aside for our use. You can upload small pictures or text
      files that can be viewed and downloaded by other list members. If and when
      the space fills, I will need to remove some of the older, larger files to
      provide future space.

      There are operation instructions at the file site at
      http://www.onelist.com/shareddir/jacksongenealogy/

      After uploading files please let the rest of the list know by posting to
      jacksongenealogy@...

      Also remember as the list grows, all posts will be archived in the archive
      area for your later reference.

      Please feel free to post to the list as often as you desire. All of our
      members will be glad to read anything concerning Jackson county, Alabama
      genealogy and history.

      As of this morning the list membership is at ten and growing steadily.

      Please enjoy and use our new list. At this time we have no strict user
      rules, just post messages that are of interest to those looking for their
      roots in Jackson county. Let's keep it friendly and fun.

      Richard