Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: [jackson-co] FRADY - KENNEDY - BRAMLETT

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2010
      Did some your Cagle's settle in Georgia.  Was the original Leonhart?

      From: Marcia Gifford <yea1962@...>
      Subject: [jackson-co] FRADY - KENNEDY - BRAMLETT
      To: jackson-co@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 1:44 PM

      Needing information about William FRADY who died in the Civil War. He was
      married to Jane KENNEDY, daughter of Stephen.

      A FRADY son, Hollis, was married to a daughter of Henry BRAMLETT. All of these
      people lived in Jackson County. I would be very appreciative of any help.

      Marcia FRADY GIFFORD

    • cagle8185@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 15, 2010
        Yes, but that was the group from Carolinas. Most of the Cagles from Jackson Co. came from Warren Co. Tenn. but they also originally came from Penn. down to Carolinas and then to Tenn.

        Bill Cagle