Hambrick Sinks

  • EMason2372@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2002
      Anyone else searching Hambrick Sinks area for family? I have PERRY ~ CAGLE
      in those areas. Thanks Elizabeth Mason

    • Karen Hambrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2002
        --- EMason2372@... wrote:

        > Anyone else searching Hambrick Sinks area for
        > family? I have PERRY ~ CAGLE
        > in those areas. Thanks Elizabeth Mason

        > removed]

        I'm looking for Hambricks there. Karen

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
      • Jewel Casey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2002
          My great-grandfather Greenberry Hambrick is the person that Hambrick Sinks
          community was named for. Greenberry and wife Elizabeth M. "Betsy" (Dameron)
          settled there about 1833/35, raised a family of 13 children. One of them,
          David Wesley Hambrick, who also raised a large family there, was my
          grandfather. David Wesley Hambrick was married 3 times, 1st to Ann Vaught;
          2nd to Elizabeth Golden and 3rd to Demarice Vann. David Wesley Hambrick had
          a total of 20 children. His 2nd child by Elizabeth Golden was Martha Ann
          Hambrick, born 11 Oct 1867, Hambrick Sinks community, married Isaac Floyd
          Perry on 10 Nov. 1888 in Madison County, AL. Isaac Floyd Perry born 22 Feb.
          1862, Grundy County, TN was a son of John and Malinda "Lizzie" (Dykes)
          Perry. Martha Ann (Hambrick) Perry died 11 Nov. 1925 and is buried at
          Philadelphia Cemetery at Beersheba Springs, Grundy County, TN. Isaac Floyd
          Perry died 27 Feb. 1935 and is also buried at the same cemetery. Isaac and
          Martha Ann (Hambrick) Perry had 10 known children. Will be glad to exchange
          info.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2002
            In a message dated 1/22/2002 6:57:41 PM Central Standard Time,
            jcasey@... writes:

            > was Martha Ann
            > Hambrick, born 11 Oct 1867, Hambrick Sinks community, married Isaac Floyd
            > Perry on 10 Nov. 1888 in Madison County, AL. Isaac Floyd Perry born 22 Feb.
            > 1862, Grundy County, TN was a son of John and Malinda "Lizzie" (Dykes)
            > Perry. Martha Ann (Hambrick) Perry died 11 Nov. 1925 and is buried at
            > Philadelphia Cemetery at Beersheba Springs, Grundy County, TN. Isaac Floyd
            > Perry died 27 Feb. 1935 and is also buried at the same cemetery. Isaac and
            > Martha Ann (Hambrick) Perry had 10 known children. Will be glad to exchange
            > info.

            Mrs. Casey,
            Yes I believe that Isaac Floyd and my ggrandfather were cousins, but so
            far have not been able to prove the parentage of my ggrandfather A J Perry
            SR. Isaac and Martha had a son buried in the PERRY Cemetery on Coalmine Mtn.
            Also my dh descends from Rachel Perry (sister of John Perry Sr) who
            married Thomas King whose son came to Hambrick Sinks also. Elizabeth
            Mason New Market, AL