RE: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Chronicles

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2010
      The Jackson County Chronicles is published by the Jackson County Historical Society. To subscribe send a letter to:

      JCHA Treasurer
      PO Box 1494
      Scottsboro, AL 35768

      Annual Dues $20.00 (except Senior Citizens)
      Senior Citizen $15.00
      Life Membership $150.00

      Pleas include your 9- digit ZIP Code with your membership dues.

      Chronicles published Jan, Apr, Jul and Oct. Editor: Ann B. Chambless

      The Jackson County Historical Society is our voice in Jackson County so I would urge everyone who can to join. If for no other reason for the great articles that Ann B. Chambless has in each edition.

      Clay