Re: [jacksongenealogy] GAMBLE And ARNOLD

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 7, 2010
      I have a record of a James Arnold, born about 1825, son of Ralph Arnold and Jane Reid Arnold in Lincoln County TN. At least some of this family moved to Jackson County around 1840 - 1850. I don't know if this is "your" James, but I can put you in touch with some Arnold researchers who are very familiar with the Cumberland area branch of the Arnolds. I have this line, with one disputed link, back to Francis (1670 -1703) and Rachael Arnold (1705 - 1774).

      E-mail to dragonriders@... if you are interested.

      John McCollum Green