Gamble family

  • Robert Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hi!

      It's an open question as to whether I'm a blood relation of the Gamble family. You might want to check my family homepage:

      http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/c/h/Robert-L-Schneider/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-1724.html

      This Gamble family appears to have landed in SC in mid 1700s. They later moved to the western part of SC and eastern part of GA.

      My connection to this family is through a Keith family and through the Carr family. If you check the 1850, Jackson County census, you'll find a John Carr living near some Gambles. John Carr is my 4th gr grandfather. This was in the Coon Creek area, near Rash and not far from current day Stevenson.

      Robert Schneider