Re: [jacksongenealogy] RIDDLE-SIMMONS MARRIAGE in 1839

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Ann,

      Do you have any info on the roads or trails up the Paint Rock Valley. I was told that most of the roads/trails were old Indian trails and went across the top side of the mountains. The white folks were the first ones to start building roads in he Valley. This can be seen on the old maps vs. later versions. When was HW 65 fisrt used? Again, I was told the creek bed was first used for road by the white people.

      Bill Cagle