Re:JACKSON COUNTY CHRONICLES dated October 2009

  • Janet Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      THANK YOU, Ann, for sharing this material! I knew my ancestor Peter Blancett came from Warren County, TN to Jackson County AL, but I did not know about the Prices and others who migrated at the same time. It will be interesting to find out if those settlers originated from along the NC/VA line as Peter Blancett/ Blanchet did. It is always a pleasure to read your carefully researched work.

      Janet Wright