RE: [jacksongenealogy] Location of Eureka

  • Earl T. Reed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2002
      If you use mapquest, you will actually find two communities in AL called
      Eureka. The present day community is on highway 117 north of Stevenson, AL.
      Earl T. Reed, Jr.
      Formerly of Limrock, Jackson CO, AL

      Does anyone know the location of the community of Eureka in 1892? I
      don't find it on any of my maps.
      Ray

    • Raymond Shirley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2002
        Many thanks. I believe the one I seek is the one located near
        Centennial Church in Crow Creek valley.