Location of Eureka

  • Raymond Shirley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2002
      Does anyone know the location of the community of Eureka in 1892? I
      don't find it on any of my maps.
      Ray
    • Earl T. Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2002
        If you use mapquest, you will actually find two communities in AL called
        Eureka. The present day community is on highway 117 north of Stevenson, AL.
        Earl T. Reed, Jr.
        Formerly of Limrock, Jackson CO, AL

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2002
          Many thanks. I believe the one I seek is the one located near
          Centennial Church in Crow Creek valley.