Re: [jacksongenealogy] Shrader

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2002
      Hi Chuck. I am sorry to be so slow on the reply. I do not know anything on the Southerland side of your family. I wish I could help you more. I am way behind as you can probably tell from the late reply. Puter troubles and you name it got in my way. Life in general I guess got in my way. If I can help you on the Shrader side, please feel free to ask.

      Take Care,
      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax:( 305)675-8045.
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
      sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

      It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?