DAVID WENRICK & MANERVA WILSON

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 7:30 PM
      Wow! You guys on the Jackson County genealogy list are amazing. From what I can
      tell from reading all of your emails, it looks like the couple married in
      Madison Co would be my Minerva/Manerva Wilson. Unless someone knows something I
      don't, this couple would have been white. I will definitely look at Madison Co
      to see what else I can find. If nothing else, I at least feel like I have a new
      piece of the puzzle. Who knows, maybe I will hear from someone now that will
      take me to another piece.

      I can't thank all of you enough for your help. What a great list!!

      Regards,
      Paula