Re: [jacksongenealogy] Wenrick-Wilson marriage in June 1869

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2010
      Thank God, Ann, you have once again answered a hard question I didn't want to answer but Mark pushed so I did what I shouldn't have done until I could have had time to check more closely. The answer I received sometime ago stated they the (c) meant colored on some other marriages I have researched.

      Thanks
      Jewel