Holcombs

  • Mike Cummons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 1999
      What you might want to do first is check the big book on HOLCOMBs. Nation
      Builders is the name or something like that. I've never seen one but have
      heard about it. It doesn't appear my family is in it.

      Our Holcombs came from SC and the name may really be Cherokee--HOLE CUM BE
      and the original man was called Holcomb. Hope that was easy to understand.
      Our Holcombs lived in Marshall and Jackson Counties in AL. There are alot
      of Holcombs/Halcombs.

      I don't think we would be the same family. Sorry sure wish we were. We are
      all about stuck on our HOLCOMB line! LOL

      Georgia Mathis Cummons
      Jacksonville, FL