Re: [jacksongenealogy] Latham Cemetery No. 2 also called Lewis or Guerin Cemetery

  • Betty Pigg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
      Hi Jewel,
       I know my Franklin family is one big mystery, I have been searching it's like they just appear from out of nowhere, They are that is John, Louiza, and 4 children are listed in Garth Precinct #26 in the 1900 cenus, James Latham was Enumerator, by the 1910 they had moved to Madison Co AL in the Collier Precinct. Louiza died in 1914 and  1920 John is living with son Robert and his family in Madison Co AL in the Hirricane Precinct.

      That's why I was hoping someone had or knew of a plot plan for the cem on County Road 20 sothat just maybe there would be a hint of Louiza,  I knew it was a shot in dark . pulling teeth with nothing for pain is easier than trying to find anything on my family,  John's parents are also another mystery, his mom was Sarah Caroline Manley/ Manly,  His dad was John Franklin thought to be from TN what part unknown. This is all known on the Franklin's. Now the Manley/manly's were in Marshall Co AL in the early 1800's , they were in SC to start, Sarah's dad was William Manley/ Manly b. 1772, married Sarah ? they had 11 children

      But thanks for your in put

      Betty