Re: [jacksongenealogy] Letam Cemetery

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
      Betty,

      What do you know about John (Pigg) Riddle? His farm was located in the mountains off of HW 65 and up Puncheon Cove. He was my ggggrandfather.

      Bill Cagle

      From: Regina Pipes <rgpipes@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 7:30 PM

      Who was your gggrandmother?

      Regina

      From: Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@... <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com>; >
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>;
      Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 12:44 PM

      Betty

      Is this the Latham Cemetery near Garth that you are talking about? If so there is a listing of burials at the group home website under Files MegaCemJacksonAll.

      Clay

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
        thanks

        Hi, anyone have ancestors in Dodson Cemetery in Lim Rock? my Williams are there. Roger

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
          Betty,
          Do you know anything about John (Pigg) Riddle?

[...]

        • Roger Burbank
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
            Are these the same Riddles that married into the Mccutchen family?  Roger

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
              Bill,

              No I'm sorry I don't know any thing on the Riddles, just that my g-g-greatgrandmother was the daughter of Jack and Betsy Riddle, I can't find any infor mation on the Riddle family of Jackson co , if you have any inforation on the Riddle's I would love to read about them.

[...]

            • Regina Pipes
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
                I was looking for some of my family in a cemetery in Wininger last night on Skyline Mountain. I think the cemetery was Liberty I saw a few RIDDLE buried there. Can’t remember their names.

                Regina

[...]

              • Charles McCutchen
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 14, 2010
                  The Riddles married into our family very early on in Pendleton District, South Carolina.  They are supposedly from Chattam County, NC.  It is interesting that they seemed to follow similar migration routes from the Carolina into East Tennessee, ending up in some of the same places in North Carolina and Texas.

                  The best contact I've found is a Willie Gail Riddles-Rotzoll

                  I don't know how much research she has done in on the N. Alabama Riddles.  I've seen them in Madison/Morgan County too.

                  Thanks,
                  Charlie

                  From: cagle8185@... <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com> <cagle8185@... <mailto:cagle8185%40aol.com> >

                  To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>