Re: Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Old Baptist Cemetery Hollywood, Alabama

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2001
      Please, once again I request that we do not use the mailing list to discuss
      virus nor other non-genealogy subjects. Please take those discussions to
      private emails.

      And I remind you that our list does not forward attachments to its members.
      If you will take notice, none of the messages here ever contain attachments.
      Most of the viruses get into your computer when you open an email attachment
      so, since none are sent with our list emails, it is unlikely you will get a
      virus from this list.

      Thanks to all of you for being good list members and may each of you have a
      joyous and peaceful holiday.

      List coordinator

      Richard