Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Baptist Cemetery Hollywood, Alabama

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2001
      Thanks a million Sheila for your message but I just checked my system a few
      minutes ago and my system doesn't have a virus. Norton must have caught it
      before it got into my system and I really appreciate you and anyone else who
      would notify me that I might possibly have a virus. That would keep us all
      from spreading any kind of virus to other people. Thanks

      Jewel