Hunts store: link to the 1907 map

  • Stephen Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2010
      For some reason, the second line of the link to the map is not underlined, so 'clicking' on the link shown will give you an error.

      If you need the correct link, contact me and I'll try and send it directly to you.

      The  important point is that "Hunts Store" is both a physical store and the name of a large district as well.  Both are clearly identified on this 1907 map.   The physical store is about 4 miles due south of Larkinsville, and about 6 miles ESE of Scottsboro.
      Stephen Dean..