Re: [jacksongenealogy] Potter Family

  • SUE LONG
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 30, 2010
      Thank U for this Rhoda VEnable Potter is my gggrandmother Plennia Venable Sharp I have always wondered about the Guinns, Birde Guinn was my gg anut I wonder about her maiden name would U by chance have the answer.I am also kin to William Manning at Heneger Al his Mom is my Anut wolud like to know more about them.Thank U so much Violet Sue Sharp Long