Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Baptist Cemetery Hollywood, Alabama

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
      Jewell, someone that answered you had my virus from the other day. You
      probably have it now. It is called sircam_a. Norton has a fix for it at
      their web site. The person that wrote you definately had it. I deleted it
      before I noted their address.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2001
        have no idea why the sighns are there but i also have many family members
        there and i live just a few miles so i will try check it out and let u know

        >From: "Sheila McCloud" <s_mccloud@...>
        >To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Baptist Cemetery Hollywood, Alabama
        >Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:29:34 -0500
        >
        >Jewell, someone that answered you had my virus from the other day. You
        >probably have it now. It is called sircam_a. Norton has a fix for it at
        >their web site. The person that wrote you definately had it. I deleted it
        >before I noted their address.

      • Jewel Casey
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2001
          Thanks a million Sheila for your message but I just checked my system a few
          minutes ago and my system doesn't have a virus. Norton must have caught it
          before it got into my system and I really appreciate you and anyone else who
          would notify me that I might possibly have a virus. That would keep us all
          from spreading any kind of virus to other people. Thanks

          Jewel