Re: [jacksongenealogy] ADAH

  • jackie morgan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19 8:16 AM
      http://www.archives.state.al.us/

      Here is the link when I went to it last night.
      Thanks again Clay!!

      Jackie Morgan

      Genealogist & Quilter

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive, soft and still,
      “Daughter, if you don’t remember us, who will?”…
                               ...Unknown.

      From: Cyntbia <cynthia.pugliese@...>
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Re: James R. Bryan - at last! for Jackie Morgan
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 10:05 AM

      Is the ADAH free? Could you post a link to it?
      Thanks,
      Cindy

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>