Re: [jacksongenealogy] Records - Marshall Co.

  • mallen1239@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 14, 2010
      Have ya'll tried Accessgenealogy.com?

      In a message dated 7/13/2010 5:23:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      pamfurlong@... writes:

      That is so true Tom.They get you hopes up that they will help
      you find info and then they tell you it will cost to get their info
      they found and really all along their just getting stuff that someone
      else has found and they are making money off it.Pam f.

      ________________________________
      From: Clay Gullatt <_blackcloud27030@..._
      From: _cmycats@..._ (mailto:cmycats@...)
      <_cmycats@..._ (mailto:cmycats@...) >
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Records
      To: "jacksongenealogy" <_jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com) >
      Date: Monday, July 12, 2010, 11:50 AM

      Hi all,

      I wonder if someone on the list can help me.

      I'm considering a trip but wonder what records, if any, would be available
      to me

      for Jackson and Marshall Counties. I know there was at least one fire in
      Jackson

      so I'm afraid to ask. My families lived there c 1820-1850. Am I out of
      luck?

      Thanks,

      Pam Cain