Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Baptist Cemetery Hollywood, Alabama

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4 4:29 PM
      Jewell, someone that answered you had my virus from the other day. You
      probably have it now. It is called sircam_a. Norton has a fix for it at
      their web site. The person that wrote you definately had it. I deleted it
      before I noted their address.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5 8:06 PM
          Has anyone found early minutes of Mud Creek Baptist Church?
          > Could anyone tell me about two signs that were put up in front of the
          > cemetery at The Old Baptist Cemetery at Hollywood that says before you dig
          > grave in front of the church contact Brooks Brown? Does anyone know what
          is
          > is about. I have several family members in front and in back of the
          church.
          > I think the church goes by Mud Creek Primitive Baptist.
          > Thanks for your help
          > Regina
          > regina.pipes@...

        • mary fifty
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6 5:34 PM
            have no idea why the sighns are there but i also have many family members
            there and i live just a few miles so i will try check it out and let u know

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6 7:22 PM
              Thanks a million Sheila for your message but I just checked my system a few
              minutes ago and my system doesn't have a virus. Norton must have caught it
              before it got into my system and I really appreciate you and anyone else who
              would notify me that I might possibly have a virus. That would keep us all
              from spreading any kind of virus to other people. Thanks

              Jewel