Alabama Chat Monday

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 3, 2001
      You're invited to join us Monday night for an all-state chat about Alabama
      Genealogy:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      It's a good idea to print out your family tree before you come to the chat.
      If you have books and other resources for Alabama and are willing to share,
      please have them by your computer.

      If you can't attend the chat, you might want to post your queries in the
      forum:
      http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville

      If you'd like to be on our weekly mailing list for chats, just send me an
      email.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • Jean Brandau
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 16, 2001
        If you want to be able to climb your brick walls on your Alabama ancestors,
        join other researchers in the hunt and share information, hints, and
        suggestions, come to our Alabama chat on Monday night:
        http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
        9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

        Don't miss this chance to forge ahead on your "tree" work! If you'd like to
        be added to my private chat reminder list, just send me an email.

        Good luck in your search.

        Jean Brandau
        huntsville2@...
      • Jean Brandau
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 27, 2002
          You're all invited to join us in the chat room for an Alabama (all counties)
          genealogy chat on Monday evening:
          http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
          9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 6 pm Pacific

          Everyone's welcome. Come and share the surnames and counties that you're
          researching. If you have genealogy books to share, bring them, too.

          If you can't make it, the chats are recorded and the transcripts can be
          found here:
          http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

          If you've never been to a chat and would like instructions or to be added to
          the chat reminder list, just send me an email.

          Hope you find your elusive ancestors soon!

          Jean Brandau
          huntsville2@...
        • Jean Brandau
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 3, 2002
            You are all invited to join us on Monday evening for a genealogy chat for
            the entire state. This is a great time to meet other Alabama researcher,
            share lookups, ask questions and make friends:
            http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
            9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

            Everyone is welcome! If you can't make the chat, you can check out the chat
            transcripts here:
            http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

            If you've never been to a chat room before and would like instructions--or
            to be added to my chat reminder list, just send me an email.

            Good luck in your search!

            Jean Brandau
            huntsville2@...
          • Jean Brandau
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 17, 2002
              Please join us Monday night for an informative discussion of Alabama
              genealogy (this includes ALL counties).
              http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
              9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

              Come and share your surnames with us, ask questions about research, and find
              help with lookups. Bring a printout of your family tree and any genealogy
              books you have to share with us.

              If you've never been to a chat before and would like instructions or would
              like to be added to a chat reminder list, just send me an email.

              Jean Brandau
              huntsville2@...
            • Jean Brandau
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 9, 2002
                Hi, AL Researchers!

                You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
                Chats online:
                http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
                might find a long lost cousin or two!

                You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
                http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
                and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
                personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
                list.

                Good luck in your searches!

                Jean Brandau
                huntsville2@...