Re: [jacksongenealogy] DELETE ANY MAIL FROM ME TODAY- VIRUS GENEALOGY ATTACHMENT SOMEONE SENT ME

  • pat loper
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      To Sheila McCloud
      Hi Sheila
      I hope you did not lose very much.I had a virus similar back in October and know how frustrating it can be to lose something that you have spent so many hours on.I now put everything on CD's everytime I work on my genealogy.I don't know how I came to be on your list but my sympathies are with you.Hang in there.
      Pat