Re: [jacksongenealogy] Death Notices

  • wemac4@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2001
      I found this site useful in locating my grandmother, Mandy McBride's,
      obituary.It took a little digging but I found it. I could not remember the
      exact path of how I discovered it through these links, but kept digging down
      the links till I found it.
      Her death was in Jan 2000.
      I don't know how far back it would have information.
      I hope this is of some help.

      http://huntsville.about.com/cs/alabamacemeteries/index.htm?iam=dpile&terms=%2BGenealogical+%2BInformation

      Jon

      Peggy Sue O'Shields-Gaddis wrote:

      > Does Jackson Co., Ala. area have a place to go for the "Death Notices"
      > on the internet?
      >
      > Peggy

      Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
      Only $9.95 per month!