Re: [jacksongenealogy] Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2010
      In keeping with previous posts about this type message you are removed from membership in this group.

      Clay Gullatt
      Moderator

      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2010
        I am sorry but I do not join Facebook because of the invasive nature of the
        data miners they use to rob your email contacts and other means of gathering
        personal information.

        John L Hamilton

      • rexmule69@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2010
          thanx to Clay for keeping our pages to our goal!