Re: [jacksongenealogy] Death Notices

  • psueg@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2001
      What I was really needing was to see if you had the death notices in the
      daily paper on the internet, I will also keep your email, I am doing
      research for the family roots. Thanks Peggy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2001
        The Huntsville Times runs death notices for several counties in North
        Alabama and Southern Tn. Who are you looking for and when did they die?
        Regina
        regina.pipes@...

      • wemac4@netzero.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2001
          I found this site useful in locating my grandmother, Mandy McBride's,
          obituary.It took a little digging but I found it. I could not remember the
          exact path of how I discovered it through these links, but kept digging down
          the links till I found it.
          Her death was in Jan 2000.
          I don't know how far back it would have information.
          I hope this is of some help.

          http://huntsville.about.com/cs/alabamacemeteries/index.htm?iam=dpile&terms=%2BGenealogical+%2BInformation

          Jon

          Peggy Sue O'Shields-Gaddis wrote:

          > Does Jackson Co., Ala. area have a place to go for the "Death Notices"
          > on the internet?
          >
          > Peggy

          Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
          Only $9.95 per month!