Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson Co Property Records

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 19, 2010
      The only Jackson County land records on line that I know of are the original land patents at the blm website. Someday maybe the property transactions and court records will be on line. The court records likely at the LDS website as they are transcribing records from various counties and states now.

      OK, thanks!