Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Elizabeth Wilson
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 16, 2010

      Elizabeth

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000937081952&k=Z6E3Y55XR5VFVGFJPB63QUQRTPAD3ZVNUWGPGFSGSS&r

      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com&c=541266f2dc92938ba0f3f6fb717c56cc.jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Elizabeth Wilson. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
      http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=4d2aac&u=100001017527379&mid=232de48G5af34d207c53G0G8

    • FIronssr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 16, 2010
        I am a member of facebook.

      • Malbuff
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17, 2010
          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, FIronssr@... wrote:

          > I am a member of facebook.

          Please don't feed the trolls!

          David Malbuff
          Strasburg, Virginia
        • Clay Gullatt
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 17, 2010
            Unless you are adding photos at our group website this type of posting is not allowed. This is a warning to everyone that you can be banned for posting things that do not concern the genealogy and history of Jackson Co.. If your ancesters were in Jackson Co. we do permit posting on them where ever they came from and went to.  Richard and I do not intend that this becomes one of those groups where people post everything and anything. This is a Genealogy Group. No politics, no religion and no facebook or tritter.  Everyone's email address is on their posts so if you want to socialize back and forth  do so between yourselves.

            Clay Gullatt
            Moderator

          • nsiler504@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 17, 2010
              A big thank you!! I enjoy reading about the citizens of Jackson County
              from the historical sense. I have a face book account through which I keep
              up with the living. I like to keep the two separate; that way I know where
              to go for whatever I am looking. I agree with you and feel the same as I
              do when I hear more than I like about someone's life from a cell phone
              conversation.

              You site has put me in contact with extended relatives who live in other
              states. We have been able to privately correspond and exchange family
              information. I am in possession of lots but have learned that there are those
              that share and those that take and you never hear from again. I appreciate
              the fact that we can communicate privately and share whatever we choose
              publicly.

              Thanks again for all your work and your diligence in keeping it a genealogy
              site.

              Nancy

            • esleslie@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 19, 2010
                I could not have put it better, Nancy - agree wholeheartedly! Thanks, Clay.
                Evelyn

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 19, 2010
                  Thank you Clay and I reaffirm all you said. We have a wide acceptance level
                  for almost anything related to Jackson County genealogy, but that it where
                  it ends.

                  Richard Matthews
                  List Owner

                  On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>wrote:

                  > Unless you are adding photos at our group website this type of posting is
                  > not allowed. This is a warning to everyone that you can be banned for
                  > posting things that do not concern the genealogy and history of Jackson Co..
                  > If your ancesters were in Jackson Co. we do permit posting on them where
                  > ever they came from and went to. Richard and I do not intend that this
                  > becomes one of those groups where people post everything and anything. This
                  > is a Genealogy Group. No politics, no religion and no facebook or tritter.
                  > Everyone's email address is on their posts so if you want to socialize back
                  > and forth do so between yourselves.
                  >
                  > Clay Gullatt
                  > Moderator

                • Gayle Schoen Newton
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 30, 2010

                    Gayle

                    http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1511611741&k=ZZD466V3Q6TF6BD1PB52TVVPT3IB4Z4BSTDXK&r

                    Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com&c=541266f2dc92938ba0f3f6fb717c56cc.jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com was invited to join Facebook by Gayle Schoen Newton. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
                    http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=4d2aac&u=100001017527379&mid=2456a39G5af34d207c53G0G8

                  • Clay Gullatt
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 30, 2010
                      In keeping with previous posts about this type message you are removed from membership in this group.

                      Clay Gullatt
                      Moderator

                      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook .com/n/?merge_ accounts. php&e=jacksongen ealogy%40yahoogr oups.com& c=541266f2dc9293 8ba0f3f6fb717c56 cc.jacksongeneal ogy@yahoogroups. com was invited to join Facebook by Gayle Schoen Newton. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
                      http://www.facebook .com/o.php? k=4d2aac& u=10000101752737 9&mid=2456a39G5a f34d207c53G0G8

                    • JLH
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 1, 2010
                        I am sorry but I do not join Facebook because of the invasive nature of the
                        data miners they use to rob your email contacts and other means of gathering
                        personal information.

                        John L Hamilton

                      • rexmule69@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 1, 2010
                          thanx to Clay for keeping our pages to our goal!