RE: [jacksongenealogy] New file uploaded to jacksongenealogy

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 12, 2010
      Davis

      If you are referring to the Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery File posted on 10 Mar 2010, yes the file is there and still works, I just checked it. It is the third file from the bottom under FILES. This is a file that I upload to our group so you don't get redirected someplace else as so many of the old files and links were uploaded to hosts that no longer exist. Yahoo's Geocities and AOL and MSN free hosting sites are all gone.  I recommend to everyone if they have a family file to upload it to rootsweb.com with a copy to our group as long as it has a Jackson Co. connection. Ancestry.com has said they intend to maintain rootsweb.com as a free site.

      Clay

      From: fletcher and frances hudson <fhudson2@comcast. net>
      To: jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 10:25 AM

      I am having trouble getting on the group. I lost my password and the
      group does not recognize my ID: fletcherhudson. Any suggestions?