Alabama Chat Monday!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 28, 2001
      Please join us on Monday night for an interactive chat regarding YOUR
      Alabama ancestors (all counties):
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      If you have Alabama genealogy books or CD's and would be willing to do
      lookups, please have them at your computer. Also, if you print out your
      family tree, you can include more SURNAMES for your queries.

      Past chat transcripts are available here:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      If you'd like to be on a chat reminder list, just send me your email.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • Jean Brandau
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 4, 2001
        Tomorrow, instead of our regular Alabama Chat, I thought we'd try an "Open
        House." That means that I'll turn the recorder on in the chat room and you
        can stop by ANY TIME Monday and list your SURNAMES, queries, family history,
        etc. If others are in the chat room, feel free to stay and chat. I'll edit
        later.

        I'll turn the transcript recorder on now and you can start until Tuesday
        morning dropping in:
        http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

        Don't forget to check the forum, too:
        http://forums.abut.com/ab-huntsville

        You can check later this week for the chat transcript:
        http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

        If you'd like to be on my chat reminder list, just send me an email.

        Jean Brandau
        huntsville2@...
      • Jean Brandau
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 18, 2001
          Please join us Monday night for a special, one-time chat covering ONLY
          Jackson County, Alabama. Meet with other researchers looking for their
          Jackson Co. ancestors. If you have genealogy books, CD's, or other info to
          share, please come help us make our connections:
          http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
          9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

          Everyone is welcome to come! If you'd like to receive notice of future
          Alabama chats, just send me an email and I'll add you to the list.

          Jean Brandau
          huntsville2@...
        • Jean Brandau
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 3, 2001
            You're invited to join us Monday night for an all-state chat about Alabama
            Genealogy:
            http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
            9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

            It's a good idea to print out your family tree before you come to the chat.
            If you have books and other resources for Alabama and are willing to share,
            please have them by your computer.

            If you can't attend the chat, you might want to post your queries in the
            forum:
            http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville

            If you'd like to be on our weekly mailing list for chats, just send me an
            email.

            Jean Brandau
            huntsville2@...
          • Jean Brandau
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 16, 2001
              If you want to be able to climb your brick walls on your Alabama ancestors,
              join other researchers in the hunt and share information, hints, and
              suggestions, come to our Alabama chat on Monday night:
              http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
              9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

              Don't miss this chance to forge ahead on your "tree" work! If you'd like to
              be added to my private chat reminder list, just send me an email.

              Good luck in your search.

              Jean Brandau
              huntsville2@...
            • Jean Brandau
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 27, 2002
                You're all invited to join us in the chat room for an Alabama (all counties)
                genealogy chat on Monday evening:
                http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 6 pm Pacific

                Everyone's welcome. Come and share the surnames and counties that you're
                researching. If you have genealogy books to share, bring them, too.

                If you can't make it, the chats are recorded and the transcripts can be
                found here:
                http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                If you've never been to a chat and would like instructions or to be added to
                the chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                Hope you find your elusive ancestors soon!

                Jean Brandau
                huntsville2@...
              • Jean Brandau
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 3 9:55 PM
                  You are all invited to join us on Monday evening for a genealogy chat for
                  the entire state. This is a great time to meet other Alabama researcher,
                  share lookups, ask questions and make friends:
                  http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                  9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                  Everyone is welcome! If you can't make the chat, you can check out the chat
                  transcripts here:
                  http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                  If you've never been to a chat room before and would like instructions--or
                  to be added to my chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                  Good luck in your search!

                  Jean Brandau
                  huntsville2@...
                • Jean Brandau
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 17 4:17 PM
                    Please join us Monday night for an informative discussion of Alabama
                    genealogy (this includes ALL counties).
                    http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                    9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                    Come and share your surnames with us, ask questions about research, and find
                    help with lookups. Bring a printout of your family tree and any genealogy
                    books you have to share with us.

                    If you've never been to a chat before and would like instructions or would
                    like to be added to a chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                    Jean Brandau
                    huntsville2@...
                  • Jean Brandau
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 9, 2002
                      Hi, AL Researchers!

                      You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
                      Chats online:
                      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                      Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
                      might find a long lost cousin or two!

                      You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
                      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                      If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
                      and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
                      personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
                      list.

                      Good luck in your searches!

                      Jean Brandau
                      huntsville2@...