Re: Peter Blanchet in 1819 'tax list'

  • Janet Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
      Thanks to Ann, Clay, and Martha for your helpful leads on our search for Peter Blanchet. And thanks for your sharp eyes about Cherokee COUNTRY versus COUNTY. Ancestry.com really does have the listing as Cherokee COUNTY and I knew that couldn't be right (he is well documented in Jackson County) but their transcriber must have made that error. I will track him down!

      Janet