Benjamin "Mack C." Campbell & Palina "Pliney" Paralee Dulany

  • Angela Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      We're descended from their 3rd child, Nancy Elizabeth "Lizzie" Campbell.  Born 1884 Lane Springs, AL.  Married Allen Duncan Carr 1901 in Tishomingo County, MS.  Im looking for pictures of Palina Dulaney Campbell or her sister-in-law.  She was Sallie E. Campbell who married Allen Reaves 1878.  We are trying to identify old pictures found and any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you
    • chamac45
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Angela Walker <lamonica_ms@...> wrote:

        > We're descended from their 3rd child, Nancy Elizabeth "Lizzie" Campbell.  Born 1884 Lane Springs, AL.  Married Allen Duncan Carr 1901 in Tishomingo County, MS.  Im looking for pictures of Palina Dulaney Campbell or her sister-in-law.  She was Sallie E. Campbell who married Allen Reaves 1878.  We are trying to identify old pictures found and any help would be appreciated.
        > Thank you

        Ben Campbell (Mack's son) was my great grandfather. I have picture of Ben and wife Fanny. I've seen a picture of Mack and Pliney at one of the reunions and it was on a hand out which I still have. I'm taking a picture with my phone and sending it to you. I can probably get you in touch with someone who has a better copy.