looking for information on ( Thompson) name.

  • FIVE0@scottsboro.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2001
      hello, The name here is Brad Thompson all of this is new to me. I
      would like to learn where and what to do on the internet to learn
      about my family history. If anyone can tell me some web sites to go
      to it would be appreciated. Also I would like to start with the
      Thompson side of my family. My grandaddy's name is Noah Thompson born
      in Jan-14-1910 married to Inez Paradise both from Scottsboro. My
      great grandads name was Harv or Harvey Thompson also of Scottsboro.
      If anyone can help me with getting started I would appreciate it very
      much. My email address is five0@... thanks the 0 is a
      zero in five0 this is sometimes confusing.
    • wemac4@netzero.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2001
        I recommend checking this website, which has a wealth of information and
        sites to start searching from:

        http://www.cyndislist.com/

        The following sites I found useful also:

        http://home.att.net/~wee-monster/deathrecords.html
        http://www.genealogy.com/index_a.html?Welcome=1004259494
        http://huntsville.about.com/cs/alabamacemeteries/index.htm?iam=dpile&terms=%2BGenealogical+%2BInformation

        http://www.geocities.com/cribbswh/obit/al.htm