Re: [jacksongenealogy] Greens

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
      Does anyone out there have information on William Grantlin Green, born ca
      1831, son of James and Martha (Arnold) Green, married ca 1851 to Rachel
      Fanning, born ca 1831, daughter of William and Jane (Terry) Fanning.
      William Grantlin and Rachel (Fanning) Green were in Jackson County, AL on
      the 1870 Jackson County, AL census. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks a million
      Jewel