Riddle

  • L. Loyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      there was a recent post re the Riddle Cemetery

      Where exactly is it located?

      Also any other information re the Riddles would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Linda Loyd
      lloyd@...

    • FIronssr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      • cagle8185@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
          Linda,

          The Riddles setteled in north west corner of JC and Pig Riddle was my ggggrandfather. He lived in Puncheon Cove.

          Bill Cagle