Mulkey, Smith around Paint Rock

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Searching for info on Nancy Mulkey Smith who married James Smith...Nancy is said to have been Cherokee Indian? They lived around the Salt Peter Cave in Jackson County..I have info on their children, I would like to find something on Nancy's Cherokee Nationality if it is out there? I've been searching for a long time on this and have come up with nothing...Hopeing someone from that area might have something?..I live in Ft.Smith, Ar and am not able to travel there for research..Thanks...Sherri