For Richard

  • Mike Cummons
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 1999
      You are just too sweet!!!!!!!Thank you so much for that information. I'll
      print it out for my Rouse file, I had the Jesse and Amanda Rouse information
      and I'll add this.

      Thanks again,
      Georgia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 1999
        That cemetery is listed in the "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers" as the Williams
        Cove Cemetery. There are several other Rouse names in that cemetery book. It
        was published by Kittye Vandiver Henshaw, Addie Katherine Stovall Shaver &
        Evelyn Smith Rochelle about 1983. The book doesn't have a date on it. I use
        it every day. They did a great job.
        Jewel (Hambrick) Casey

      • MaryWinn@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 1999
          Yea Jewel. That's what I was trying to say about the Paint Rock Valley
          Pioneers. It isn't intended as an authority on the pioneers; it is a
          cemetery listing. Thanks for the info on the Rouse Cemetery. I didn't
          connect it with Williams Cove Cemetery. My brother-in-law,Jack McFarlane was
          raised in Williams Cove. Both of his grandmothers were Jenny Williams
          (different families). I've run up against one dead end after another trying
          to go anywhere with the McFarlanes and the Williams. Any suggestions?

          Your cuz,
          Mary Winn
        • jewel casey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 1999
            Tell me who you are looking for and what dates.