Re: [jacksongenealogy] RIDDLE-Beech Grove Cemetery

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Jewel,

      I had never noticed but this must mean something to Betty and her Eliza Jane. The chimney, corner stones and part of a log shed, to the old "Pig" Riddle Place, is still standing. They are about one and a half miles from my house on my property. This old house sight is not easy to find.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        Yes, I would think so